Tat's me

Tat's me

2010-04-16

F&F&BF

Family & Friend & BoyFriend
Which 'F' is the most important??
I'll treat my boyfriend wholeheartedly...
But now i realize...
The problem is when you treat a person wholeheartedly and sincerely
He/She may not treats you as you do...What a cothurnus?
Friends?
I have a great deal of friends...but so what?
Only 2 of them are heartfelt and sincere
Isn't my problem?
Really eat my heart out...
Feel grief, feel like be a hard hit
Only family members are always true to you
Not always but is lasting for forever...
My parents always the 1st who concern me...
I love them...I love my mum more than others words...
I cried...cried for the behavior of my friends and the person I love
My mum embrace me and said
"傻女儿  人总该面对很多困难 这些人能让你成熟  让你成长 我还要谢谢他们呢"
I smiled
Mommy,do you know that?
Only you can meke me feel so so so warm
You just like my angel,my eudemon





----my Feelings----
by Xanthe

1 条评论:

예 웬디's blog LIST =]