Tat's me

Tat's me

2010-06-25

Hu~

Finally,yes Finally, I uploaded all the photos of Hui Eng's birthday party
Edit+Upload+Delete (photos)
I used 4 hours to do those things!!Damn tired T^T
But it's ok because all my friends wait for those photos for almost a week
haha~I apologize for that...

                                                            Miss wonder girls!!



Miss Jay Chou ang JJ Lim!!




Miss Jolin's Mr.Q dancing !!



That's it!Don't hesitate,Mee Teng was our Jolin that day!
Her sexy move dance performance astounded us!
Only a word-Fuyoh can describe her dance performance (: haha

This photo ruffle Xiaok's feathers,she wanted to divorce with Diana Shaw!!
 

Haha~I hug Diana shaw and she hug me back,so,you guys~
Go to divorce in a jiffy!! =p
Don't quarrel at my facebook profile there XD


Who wana knows more about this zany party,can just see my photo album in facebook
thanx thanx (:
Here it's...



----Daily [L]ife----


没有评论:

发表评论

예 웬디's blog LIST =]