Tat's me

Tat's me

2010-07-20

Escap -e-

The 1st exam of Form 6 is just around the corner and I,totally not ready yet!
For me this kind of lazy human,Form 6 life is really tough
I need to rush through all the exam syllabus(sssssssssss) of Biology,Chemistry.Math T and PA in 3 weeks!
In a total of 15 days after deduct Saturday & Sunday,I don't think that I can finish 'them',so better I get ready to fail Math T & Biology T^T
Am I a pessimist??

This is the 'thickness' of Biology that I need to memorize T^T
                       

And I just finished 10 pages..Save me ~
I just feel like wana to escape )=





----Daily [L]ife----

8 条评论:

  1. me too..add oil together!!!
    exam,i m coming~~

    回复删除
  2. I know you are as lazy as me XD Haha

    回复删除
  3. die 2gether ba xiaok

    回复删除
  4. XiaoK u are pessimism than me loh >.< XD

    回复删除
  5. duno how t die 4 it.....== xiaoj...

    回复删除
  6. XiaoJ )= I feel so scare too T^T

    回复删除
  7. i dont think xiao k will die...^^she so hardworking...^^

    lai ling.(lazy)T.T

    回复删除
  8. ya loh ya loh T^T Agree wif u lai ling

    回复删除

예 웬디's blog LIST =]