Tat's me

Tat's me

2010-07-01

Thursday High 32°/ Low 25° T-storm

♥I'll watch the night turn light blue
  But it's not the same without you
  Because it takes two to whisper quietly
  The silence isn't so bad
  Till I look at my hands and feel sad
  Cause the spaces between my fingers
  Are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

Ya,the sapces between my fingers are right where yours fit it perfectly.
Treasure our love and treasure what we own now.
I hate the feeling when wrangle with you as you did.
Although we do not know what's gonna to happen in our future, I just like to be with you,
and I know,you're right there to wait for me and hold my hands to continue the hard but joyous life.

♥Life is maze, and Love is a riddle ♥  The Show







----[F]eelings----

没有评论:

发表评论

예 웬디's blog LIST =]